When I was about 8 years old for my birthday I got an Xbox. I was so happy I got one because all my friends had an Xbox. When I got it I was so surprised because I forgot to tell my mom what I wanted but she clearly knew. The year after that I got a iPod that was when they just came out so it’s old now so im saving my cash for a I phone 4. But the Xbox is my favored thing I have because I use it every day I have lots of friends on it my real life friends are on Xbox to. So we all have lots of fun playing games together. We all have lots of games on my Xbox.
The following year I got call of duty world at war it was a big back then because it was the game to play but now its just a loner game that only about 1,500 people playing the game. When I got world at was I was so happy because all of my friends had it and now im the highest level on the game but my friends and still a low level because they did not play the game of long.
The year after I got my first war game I got a guitar hero game which was very fun but it was a small game and I beat it very fast so I also got $100 with my birthday so I bought lots of great things. Now this year I got a phone and $200 so all my birthdays have been great!
No comments:
Post a Comment