Wednesday, June 01, 2011

movies

This year for the end of the year field trip we are going to the movies. We are seeing “Pirates of the Carbine Stranger Tides.” I am excited it’s wasting an entire day of school to do something fun. After the movie we are going to Brook field square to eat food. They have my favorite restaurant there it’s called Stir-fry 88. The thing I’m worried about is I might not be able to go. I need to see if I have any missing work, there is some fines I have to pay but I have that under control.

This is the only field trip I'm going on this year because the other field trip was going to see “Reo” which was PG and overall was horrible. Even though the movie ran after school I wish would have gone because we would have got out of school 1 hour early. The same night our school watched “Reo” I went to see “Fast Five” with Joe which was a great movie and the end was spectacular and so was the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment