(Authors note: this is a short easea about why our country is great)
The theme this year for partitas pen is, are you proud of your country. There’s many good and bad things, actually there are too many to list. I hope you understand but our country is great.
I am very proud of my country and not just because I live here. There are some countries that have little forum of government or terrible economy, I'm not saying our economy is good but it’s a lot better than some other countries. We always win the wars that we have had. We make sure that the United States is a safe place to live, unlike some cities In Mexico that thousands of people are murdered every year. The United States has free religion rights, unlike some cultures that say you have to be our religion and if you don’t they just kill you.
Overall I think it’s safe to say, the USA is the best country in the world. Its save, its fair, there’s liberty and heaps of patriotism. There are some country that fear us, there are country’s that hate us, but at least they aren’t launching nukes at us or flying planes into more buildings.
I liked how you wrote all the conversation between the cops. I do think you could have written more about what happens when the cops bang on the door. In general, I thought you did a good job on it.
ReplyDelete