Thursday, November 10, 2011

That could of happen after Ponneyboy left

(Author note: This is a storey about what might of happened after Poneyboy and Jhonny left.)

Three hours after the fight. 911 how I can help you, somebody just killed my friend down at the park. "We will send what we can” the operator said. After the cops and ambulance's came, they were prepared for almost anything. One hour later the investigation started. “Hey jack it looks like the killers ran through that field to get away” Robert shouted, we will send out a dog team to trace their steps.

Several hours later, Hey I know this house, he is an X convict this guy was in jail at age 10 when he got out he came here. Jack what should we do. I'm going to call for reinforcements just in case. Let’s ask him if anybody came to his house.

After we knocked and the door opened there were two loud cracks and the next thing they knew Robert and Jack where on the ground bleeding sounded by ambulances. We knew Johnny had something to hide but it was just to dangers he could kill people just to protect his friends.

Robert I don’t know what we should do, we can drop the case and forget it ever happened, or we can risk more lives to find the killer. Jack I just don’t know, I’m surprised he didn’t kill us, we are lucky he shot me in the shoulder and you in the arm. Yea Robert your right we lived for a reason. What did we ever do to Johnny? You can say that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment